|Every author of a new Language File or an updated version of an existing file gets a free license for the program which interface was translated!|
1. Open the English.lng file from the folder where you've installed the program (C:\Program Files\MP3Producer\Lng for MP3Producer or C:\Program Files\MP3TagEditor, CDRipper, MP3Coder for MP3TagEditor, CDRipper, MP3Coder) with a text editor (e.g. UltraEdit, Notepad, etc.).
2. Translate the strings in English after the first '=' sign (when you are updating an existing file the strings in English are usually marked with *).NOTE:
3. Delete the * sign (in a file being updated) in front of the string after the translation.
4. (optional) Place the '&' sign in the strings to able to reach a menu item using the Alt key.NOTE:
32000 = &Refresh CD\tCtrl+R
32003 = &Stop\tCtrl+S
32009 = E&xtract CD Segment...
32013 = Get CD Info from &FreeDB...\tCtrl+F
32111 = Submit &to FreeDB...
32043 = Select &Output Directory...\tCtrl+O
5. If you wish, you can write down an lng file information in the first section [Description]: name of the language, version, date when the last changes were made, your name and your e-mail address.
6. Save the file as 'YourLanguage.lng' in the same folder as English.lng.
7. Verify the file: if all strings were translated and the length is acceptable:
8. Send the file to us using the Contact Form (www.mp3developments.com/contact.php).
Join our affiliates! You will receive a 30% commission from all orders placed by referrals from your website.
Signing up is free, easy and safe. RegNow provides a safe and effective online purchasing solution. You will receive affiliate ID via email after you singed up.